Monday, February 11, 2013

Individuals from Eylure

 
I got these Individual lashes sometime ago...but never tried them out yet...
 
Yesterday I did.......on my model for a look I will show you later....
 
And it actually looked allright for being the first time...we just added a few at the lower lashline in the outer corner.......for amore winged out look.....really liked it......
 
I still dont really see why you would need these...since I looove a more full on lash look....
 
But I guess it can be good to use on little older woman and maybe on brides.......that are not used to too much makeup......we will see...at least I tried them out now..
 
At the bottom lashes we used the short ones.....and even then we had to cut them a little.......
 
Do you use Individual lashes?
Like it?
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment