Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My MakeupSetBag video.....OUT NOW




lmglmdlk

   






















 
 
 
 
 
 
Have a video OUt NOW about my pretty new MakeUpSet Bag
 
Looove for you to check it out and let me know what you think...or what you use your self.....
 
CLICK HERE DOWN BELOW
 
 
 
Let me know what you thought.......
 
I looove this bag and use it all the time for my Daily Makeuroutines..or when doing makeup on others....
 
I have little different kind of products in there....multiple choises of different products......so I can choose what I best feel like using for the day...depending on mood...skincondition...time....inspiration....
 
Would I really loove about it is that its not the biggest but not the smallest bag......and it`s see through....so you can easily see all the products.....
 
I used to have my daily products on a tray.....I have tried many different ways...but found this way the best yet actually......
 
It can of course as meant be used for proffesional use on a set for an example....you can carry it on your arm/hand or around your waist.....are straps/belt for that
 
So I can really recommend anyone that looves makeup to get on of these.....
 
Its from Tas Merah ...a company that does bags, brushholders, chairs, and lots of more things for proffesional makeupartists.....I also have some other storage bags from this company that I loooove.....
 
All see through....thats very important I think especially if you have a lot of makeup and wants to find something fast without have to go through and open things up...You just see straight away what it is.....
 
Can gladely recommend this bag.......looove mines.......not to expensive either.....it also comes ina  size larger and as a more rounded shaped bag.....
 
Will show you more pictures later....
 
lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment