Sunday, February 24, 2013

Persian Princess & Glitz & glamour - Isadora Orly

 
These are 2 wonderful nailpolishes.........a really goldy gold and a metallic finish purple..........looove them both....
 
 
This one was a gift in a goodie bag I recceived recently from a makeupcompany.....
 
Called 745 Persian Princess
 
 
 
I must say after I tried this nailpolish...I am in looove with the brush......much wider than normal....this nailpolish is of the Finish Longlasting...wchich i have notíced is perfect for me the weeks I am lazy and dont do my nails as often as I should.......
 
 
Look at the wonderful metallic shine of the purple one...I almost didnt want to ad a topcoat...but I did anyway...just for he longlasting part...to make it even better.....again....
 
 
This nail polish is my favourite gold polish...never ever seen a better goldy polish.....
 
Called Glitz and Glamour by Orly.....was a limited edtion from a christmas collection a year or two ago......but you can find it out there...I did.....
 
 
 

 
 
I just loove them separatly and together.....
 
Very nice.......
 
what do you think?
 
Gold and purple always goes good together....
 
lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp


 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment