Tuesday, February 26, 2013

My FAB 145`s Eylure

 
These are my 145`s from eylure in closeup......I really looove them......they can at first before applying the look little big...but everytime I have applied them I am sooo happy with the resulte.......
 
 
Love that little winged out shape they have at the outside of the corners of the lashes....
 
I got severel of these cause they are really good to have......is obviusoly more on the dramatic side...but with some neutrual eyemakeup they have there place.......
 
 
 
I did get a couple of different pairs of lashes from Eylure when I was in england the last time....and ordered some online.........but these are the ones I see my self going back to using a lot......
 
also hold pretty good I have used some of them many many times and they still hold there shape and look.......some lashes just cant be reused so many times.....
 
Loove them and can defintly recommend them for that little more dramatic look....
 
have you tried any lashes from Eylure?
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment