Wednesday, February 13, 2013

New Makeupthings from Realtechnic Anastasia Eos Odd Molly Babyliss......

 
Thisis some of the things i got in my parcel yesterday..tons of lovely things....
 
Lots of new brushes....
 
 
 
from RealTechnic Samantha Chapman..........have noticed that I loove there facial brushes.......
 
So I had to get extra of the ones I already have and double of all the rest I have been wanting but not able to get here in Sweden until now.......
 
 
So excited to show you more details about this soon......
 
 
 
Soooo happy I got these brushes...since I started using the I do feel some of them are essentials in my prokit actually....
 
Have you tried them?
 
Do you like Pixiwoo??
 
Tell you more details about all the brushes later........stay tuned for that...
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment