Wednesday, February 13, 2013

 
 
This is my very simple and fast Valentines look.......for my nails.....
 
wanted to have my small little wonderful cute hearts everywhere...but this is how it ended up...very simple and fast nail look....


 
 
Actually looking for a more light /baby pink nailpolish...but ended up using this little bolder brighter polish...really like it....totally forgot I had it.....not that thats any new....lol...
 
 
 
 
 
Love the cute little hearts...love thoose small cute pink details........
 
 
 
 
We will see how well it lasts....Valentines is not until friday.......we will see..... 
 
 
Came out better than I thought.....
 
What naillook are you doing for Valentines day?
Maybe you like me havent really thought of it.........
 
I did think of it several weeks ago that I was gonna post a Valentines day look with nails as well.......never had the time......
 
What are you doing Valentines day, anything special?
 
We will see....
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment