Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Two colored brow look video OUt NOW

 
 
 
My latest Makeuptutorial OUT NOW....check it out and let me know what you think...
 
Loooove to hear.......
 
 
 


 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
To See what Products I used :
 
Eyes :
 
EyeshadowPrimer Potion from Urban Decay
Half Wild Paint Pot from Mac
Fluidline in Waveline from Mac
Poison Plum from SugarPill - Burning Heart Palette
Deep blue color eyeshadow from the Bad Girl Palette SleekMakeup
Quetips
Lite Corrector from BitchSlapCosmetics
Omega eyeshadow from Mac
Espresso eyeshadow from Mac
Shell eyeshadow from BenNye Palette
Brun eyeshadow from Mac
A pearglide eyepencil in Designer Purple from Mac
Fluidline in Blacktrack from Mac,
Mascara from Loreal
Eylure no 145 eyelashes
 
 
 
 
 
With a very neutrual lip to not compete to much with the eyes.......
 
I must say I doo loooove colored eyebrows...such a fast and funny way to ad that little extra spice to a makeuplook........
 
Also the cremebases I find that they define my brows so good.......
 
 
 
 
If you feel the lashes are just to much dont use as dramatic......or non at all......But I looove them.....I loove the nice flare, winged out look they make the eye have...........
 
 
Had to wear purple´s all over....lol..........even the big bow........
 
 
 
 Hope you enjoyed.....make sure to comment and also check out my earlier videos...'
 
Thank you for all your lovely support ...looove you all.......
 
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment