Wednesday, February 20, 2013

DipDown Mac fluidline


 

 


 
Here you see the resulte for this ery neutrual makeuplook.........first time using my Mac DipDown.-..
 
I do like this brown color.....wanted it for sometime now........
 

 
But I do think it will look even better on maybe more lighter skin people...
 
Cause it can look a bit washed off when you`re darker maybe....
 
like the liner though good product to have in your Pro kit.....especially if you`re doing some brides.....
 
I am not a big fan at all over kajal pencils when it comes to eyeliner....so I was happy getting this one...I feel that if I would want a smudgier look I can always add shadow under on on top and smudge........or blend.......
 
...but thats just my own preference.....
 
You have to find what works best for you......
 
Have you tried DipDown?
 
I have 5  different fluidlines and I am soo happy with all of them....all different colors......
 
What do you think?
 
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment