Saturday, February 23, 2013

New goodies with my latest makeup shopping....MaxFactor collistar Clarins Purepigments

 
Here you have the goodies I got with my last order......
 
 
 
 
 
 
Some kind of base creme from Clarins.......
 
 
also from Clarins.....a creme Multi Active Jour/ Day...with that adorable smart little lid again....so smart...loove it....
 
 
And a foundation from collistar...I have only glittery / Sparkly products from them from before...so this is always fun to try...probably as usuall not my color but perfect on my friends.....
 
 
And a loose pigment in a bag from Pure Minerals...winterton.....

 
Nice looking highlighter.......fun to try in the inner corner of the eye.....
 
 


 
And this lipgloss......from MaxFactor...I think this the first product in years I got from this brand (except the 2000 calorie mascara)......fun to try out.....
 
 
Swatched it for you so you can see it........nice color....maybe should get a matching lipstick....hihi..another reason for some more shopping.....
 
Have you tried any of these products?
 
Love to hear from you?
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment