Monday, February 18, 2013

My Eos lipbalms......

 
This is my old and new Eos lipbalm.......
Evolution of smoothhhhhhhh
 
Now that I have tried them both i must say that I relly prefer my old one...more fruity summerish flavors......but the sweet mint is really fresh........
 
 
Look at the difference in them....lol.....looks so much fun.....
 
I am just so curious to see how much there is left of my red one........
 
This is one of the latest products that I have gotten that I really feel I cant be without......looooove them........just want some more flavors.......
 
The new one Sweet mint I think its called.....is really refreshing....it so minty it like goes up your nose and cleanses...it fells like........really strong minty taste and smell.....
 
I looove the smoothness of them...it glides on sooo good and just stays there......
 
And not to talk about the actuall taste......actually taste soooo good....I know you`re not supposto eat it but well well.....lol......
 
Have you tried them?
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 

No comments:

Post a Comment