Friday, February 15, 2013

Reorganizing and going through Mac liners...

 
Lately I have just thrown every pencil I have found in one bag.......now I started to organize them a little...cause I really noticed how much time it always takes me to run around looking for this and this....
 
at least now I started by organizing so all my lipliners (not all, but some, most used) and all my eyeliner pencils in two differént makeupbags......
 
Before I used to have a lot of my most popular liners in a brush case...
 
But what I noticed is that to be able to see what color it was you have to have it with the cork down...and it so easy to when you pull it up get the lid stuck at the bottom of the brushcase..
 
Just found 7 corks for pencils.........lol....
 
 
Will see what I will come up with........
 
How do you display / Store your lipliners / eyeliners......
 
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment