Saturday, February 16, 2013

New Mac things....

 
These where the few things I got from mac...
 
I was supposto get tones of more things...but they where out of almost everything I planned....
 
for one thing there pretty new pro concealer palettes....in different colors.....but they where out...and a 109 brush........but they where out....
 
some eyeshadows...but they where all out....never really happend to me before......
 
Ended up getting a new contour blush brush......but not so happy with it so far.....:(
 
Then finallt got the eyeshadow Omega...that is a have to have shadow if you`re doing neutrual makeuplooks and brows on lightskined people.....
 
Also got a matt highlighter.....usually done get ant things for my pro kit from limited edition lines....but she told me they have this one in the Pro stores......
 
 
Also got a  facechart of the makeup she did on me....
 
Learned a really good trick........show you later....
 
Stay tuned for more about these things and the makeup...
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment