Thursday, February 28, 2013

My NEW Mac Pro Concealer Palettes......

 
My latest Makeup shopping..........
 
 
Finally got 2 of the Mac Pro Concealer palettes......
 
 
Got them in the colors Medium and Medium deep.....
 
to start with...am also getting the light one and maybe maýbe if good discount the Dark one as well.....
 
 
 
 
Have really been wanting these for such a long time since I first heard of them...but at the time I thougt those where never gonna come out here in Sweden.....but mark my suprise one day when I was at my Mac counter and they had them...but only the Dark one left at the time.....since then I have just been longing to get them...
 
...and my Mac counter had had trouble with there order shippings...so they didnt get them in until just a couple of days ago......finally......I was soooo happy to see them in.......
 
 
I do have some of these concealer colors already...but I do think this is perfect for my Pro kit...to have as many colors together that doesnt take up that much room and also to have them next to eachother to really see the that you choose the perfect match.....
 
Will tell you more details about the palettes...each and one...later.....
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment