Sunday, February 24, 2013

My New RealTechniques Powder Brush

 
 
I just had to have this brush after trying the one my dear friend LadyPontiac just bought...its such a amazing brush......
 
 
Its sooo amazingly dense........and big an fluffy...
 
I have many time experienced that some of the bigger brushes when fluffy are not dense at all...and I feel I need that for the best application possible......
 
 
 
 
And they do look really nice...dont they.......
 
 
Loook at the head of it....so dense and wonderful......
 
 
And as all the other brushes the rubber handle.......for me maybe more on the negative side...but well.... everything else is good so.......
 
 
 
So big and fluffy but still dense.....
 
 
 
I loove this brush...and know I am gonna go back to this brush as soon as its not dirty...
 
Now to the hard part will keep it in my personal kit or my Pro kit.....???
 
Be selfish or not.......? hard question...or do I have to as I have done with the other realtechnice face brushes......buy a double set......lol..another reason for some mre shopping...
 
What do you think...help me??
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment