Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Two colored eyebrow Makeuplook...My purple week....







 
This is one of  the Makeuplooks I wore in the weekend........really fun to create a two colored eyebrow......also latest week really had a thing for purple....purple nails....purple brows.....lots of purple all last week......










 
Also my favourite big Bow...to umpffff up that hairlook........lol....
 
Looove my big bow......so big and pink/purple.......


 
 
The only thing I dont like with this look.....is the hairdo is so heavy...when I let my hair down it feels like such a relief........lol......


 
Makeuptutorial for this look is coming up on My Youtube Channel...........tomorrow......
 
so stay tuned for that....really love making colored eyebrows....especially duo or three colored ones.......
 
I always find that I get a really good shape when using my colored creambases......
 
Like it....
 
Have you ever tried, different colored eyebrows?
 
Do you Dare to Wear...?
 
Love to hear from you....if you do what I did above a very natural eyemakeup......anyone can pull this look off.........and you dont have to have so long and extreme lashes... (if u want to call them that)
 
Let me know?.......
 
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp














No comments:

Post a Comment