Thursday, February 28, 2013

Shopping time......at the Mall H&M, MakeupStore

 
Some shopping time.......
 
 
At H&M...I wasnt really gonna get anything just went with my two girlfriends.......
 
 
And we had to , of course.....go in to MakeUpSTore......
 
 
I really looove this shop.........love the decor...and how they showcase there products.....everything comes out so good with the Black background.........
 
 
They have so many different colors i all different products.........
 
 
These Pencils for one thing is amazing.....I compare them to Mac`s pearlglide and kohl pencils...really loove them...and they come in all different colors.......can be used as eyeliner, lipliner, eyeshadowbase...anything really only you set the boundarys.....
 
 
 
 
You cant really see all the wonderful colors here...bad light/bad angle...
 
And there eyeshadows are amazing...
 
Ohh I forgot this wasnt to promote MakeUpStore........lol..........
 
just to talk about us shopping......lol...
 
so back to the shopping.......My friends got cuite a lot of things......and I couldnt not buy anything so a little something something I had to get....will show you more.......
 
I just loove this shopping mall....so calm....when ever you go there.....
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment