Saturday, February 9, 2013

My friends/model Smokey eye...Homework

 
 
 
 
 
 
This was one of the smokey eyelooks makeups I did for a past homework...
 
 
I did find with this look that it is much harder on people with lighter skin to make a smokey eye without it looking to dark......I can on my self go pretty high up with the blending and it still looks good but on someone lighter it can just look to dark if I would do the exact same.....
 
Fun to do makeup on different people...I feel like a learn something everytime.....people are so different and one things that works perfect on me might not work good at all on the next person....and so on and so on...
 
It s so many factors that have to be considered......when deciding what would look good on someone....
 
Skin Undertone...faceshape, eyeshape, eyecolor, style, type of person......
 
and lots and lots more.....
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment