Saturday, February 23, 2013

New MakeupShopping whats in it.....Realtechnique Embryolisse

 
 
What was in my latest makeupshopping parcel.....
 
Here you have it...not so much but ohhh so good.....
 
 
 
 
The reason i placed the order was the RealTechnique powder brush.......
 
Will show you more details later...but I just say...I HAD to have it..........a wonderful dense big brush......
 
And then while I was at it I got a cream for my Pro Kit that I have been hearing a lot about.....
 
Embryolisse Nourishing Moizturizer creme concentrate......
 
I have heard sooo much about it and felt that this is the kind of product I want to keep in my kit for extra dry faces and places........
 
And also from the same brand a Handcreme...I am sooo dry on my hands....used to be soo good at moisturizing my hands but just ot anymore........
 
Also got some goodies as a gift.......show you more details about everything above...
 
So happy I got these things....
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment