Saturday, February 16, 2013

New Anatstasia Brow pencils...

 
 
Finally got some more brow pencils from Anastasia........
 
I looove these pencils.....there just soooo amamzing...
 
 
 
I got a refill in Medium ash since I use this one all the time on my models.....
 
and brunette cause that was the darkest color they had.....and thats for me and darker models......
 
I looove these products...they are so amazing.........my medium ash is now the only product I use as a base anyway for my models with lighter skin and brunette...loooove it....
 
Its a perfect color on so many people and its such a amazing product.....
 
no wonder they are so famous all over the world and among celebritys......
 
Also loove the packaging...super cute and wonderful.....
 
I do think this is an essential in my makeupkit both for my self and for others....
 
I even think it`s cheaper than the one I usually get at Mac.....
 
Loooove it and can defintly recommend it to anyone that wants to explore a new good brand....
 
Have you tried any of there products?
If you have which is your favourite?
 
I havent even tried there brow powder but loking forward to that....
 
Lots of love
 
a big fan of Anasatsia BeverlyHills products
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment