Monday, February 18, 2013

Makeup setting try outs....

 
For one of my exam tryout tests I set up my makeup like this.....
 
 
Gathered some of the eyeliners in a cup........pink what else.......lol...
 
 
All the brushes.....was just displayed like this so I had easy acces to them...cause it was way to many to fit my belt...but it actually worked out good.....
 
 
SInce I havent been able to fix any lipsticks palettes yet......I had to flip my Mac lipticks upsidedown so I could easy see which one it was........just by seeing the name....
 
I am in the progress of making a sytem with swathes on them as we speak.........get back to that later.....
 
 
Some of the lipglosses alos easy displayed upsidedown so that you can easy see the color.....
 
 
And some lipliners.......
 
I was pretty happy with this lineup......
 
Everything was also of the face and eyeshadow products placed in  the order of use....
 
I will try out some  more different settings and see what works the best for me.....But I do loove to be able to see as much of my products as I can...instead of everytime looking for something going through my MakeupJourney bag......
 
Do you have any good tips and trix on how you set up your makeup......
 
I have had problems with keeping the time...so this is one way for me....that actually worked really good....
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment