Saturday, February 16, 2013

Details about my New RealTechnic brushes...

 
This was the brushes from Real Technic that was in the makeupthings I recently purhased.....

 
I had to get double of all the face brushes.......
 
so 2 setting brushes......smaller that normal powder brushes...and my thought with these are to apply setting powder under the eyes.......
 
One for my personal collection and one for my Pro Kit......

 
Also have been wanting for sometime and finally got a new Stimpling brush for foundation......I have one for my own things...and when I have been applying makeup on one of my models I have used her own.....but now finally got one for my kit on others.......
 
And the brush I have been wanting for sometime but they just never had it here in Sweden before....
 
not one but two Expert face brushes from RealTechnic....
 
I have heard so much about these brushes for sooo long.....so when I seen them as new items on one of my favourite Swedish makeupsites I just had to get them....and 2 one for personal use and one for my kit...they are sooo cheap.........
 
Have only used them a couple of times yet...but will let you know later on what I think....
 
I know I loooove my own stimpling brush since from before....sooooo.....
 
 
 
 
 
 
SO happy I finally got my hands one these...
 
especially the small setting brushes...I have been looking in so many brands but never found anything this size....every brand has bigger and smaller but nothing inbetween like these.....
 
So happy...
 
Will try them all out and let you know......
 
Maybe soon do a video with all my Realtechnic brushes..have some now....
 
Have you tried them, anyone?
 
Do you watch Pixiwoo??
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment