Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Nail fixing time........for Valentines day....

 
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
 
Finally nailfixing time...really needed it...just been lazy lately when it comes to the nails......
 
 
Just had to show you this nailpolish I do use cuite a lot but always forget the name on.....
 
It s from Gosh and called 540 Ocean
 
 
This was the lineup for the Valentines day look....
 
Some pinks and some reds........
 
 
my thought was really ro go for something more pink......prefereble light pink,..........soooo me......
 
But I ended up choosing a little darker color.........
 
stay tuned for that...show you later.........
 
One thing I did plan to use and I did was the small little adorable pink hearts.......rediscovered them not to long ago..sometime after christmas..and already then decided I was gonna use them in a look for Valentines day.........
 
See if I have the time to tape a video for that regarding the makeup as well.......hopefully.....
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment