Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Nyx store in Sweden.....marl my suprise...

 
I was in the city in a big mall in the middle of town..dont go there very oftene at all...went with my son to this store Hollister.......american surf brand.......really big.....I guess you know it....
 

 
Loooved there decor....but very dark.....very cool....


 
On the way out I seen this store...in a small corner......NYX store in Sweden...never knew that actually.....
 
 

 
So supriced......definitly have to come back there......Not that I use Nyx that much...but I do looove there Jumbo eyepencil in Milk and Blackbean...and ou never know what goodies they might have.....
 
Looking forward of going there again and see what they have......
 
I was just soooo suprised cause Sweden never have any of the Big makeupbrands that stand out a little......obviously we have all the older brands...Chanel, Lancome, Clarins, Dior and more and more....but this was fun...maybe more big brands coming and opening stores here soon.....you never know.....
 
or we will see how long this small store will survive......
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp





No comments:

Post a Comment