Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Makeuplook of the day.....Naked Palette.....Sin....

 
 
Just another Makeuplook of the day......using th Naked Palette...
 
 
The favourite eyeshadows.......Sin, Smog and Darkhorse........
 
Always a good combo.....quick and simple.....
 
 
 
 
Later on going to Mac.......
 
So excited about that...as always.....
 
even though I have  aheadake today...hate that.....been trying to drink and drink lots of water....
 
But once I am there I will be perfect....
 
Goin there with my darlin and friend LadyPontiac,....she is gonna shop some favourite things...things I used on here that suites here sooo good.......and things she definitly needs.....
 
we are also gonna check out some skincare for here and I am looking for a good eyecreme to complement the one I have.......
 
Any suggestions?
 
I do like the more gel consistensy...never really found any good one......will see......
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment