Thursday, February 14, 2013

Lipbalms...my favourite Lipbalms....Odd Molly Eos

 
These are the best brands wright now for me in terms of my lip treatment...
 
Loooove my Odd Molly Lipbalm......best ever....and not to talk abot the Evoulotion of Smooth lipbalms.....loooove them.....this is only my second......
 
 
 
Its in Sweet Mint......new flavour/smell for me......so excited to start usingit......
 
 
And my lovely Lipbalm from OddMolly...which I have been in loove with for a long time......
 
With a small tint of color, light light pink.....so pretty...just loove it and it works so good...
 
Your lips stays moisturized for sooo long......
 
Will have to do an comparasy to see which is better...we will see.......but I still think I would get both good to have some different favourites....
 
Will show you more details about them later........so you can see them and smell them...lol...(i wish you could)......
 
Have you tried any of them?
Eos or OddMolly?
 
Lots of Love
 
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment