Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Va va Woooom lashes.....Brit rocks

 
 
 
Just wanted to show you these super gorgeous lashes...that I just used the other day...on my dear friend Model LadyPontiac.........
 
 
 
Arent they gorgeous and lushous......
 
They are bought in england a drugstore ......Brit rocks.........really lovely....
 
I was so happy with here brows on this pictures.........
 
And she got a fake piercing......some glue and a rhinestone........lol.......
 
Maybe she should make a little marilyn mouche..........
 
I think it loks so sexy......dont know if I would dare my self...so far I have been with all my piercings  been able to hide them somehow........but it really looks nice and sexy......
 
Or maybe I will just start using glue and rhinestones all the time......
lol....
 
Lots of LOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment