Sunday, February 17, 2013

My New Realtechniques brush sets....

 
Among other things I got from my latest shoppig spree online I go this brushes........

 
I actually only got this brush sets because of the big brushes...cause lately and right now I have been looking for the perfect blush brush....for my clients...models......
 
Havent really been super happy with the ones i got...and the ones i use for my self workd for me with darker skin...but will make the color show up wayyyy to much for people with other complexionc....
 
obviously that depends on how you layer and blend but that what I notice...why make it harder for your self when doing makeup on others....
 
I have only use the pink one for blush yet.......and cant really tell yet........
The yellow one I have used for contouring and the same there...hard to tell yet....to soon
 
Just so you know what I was looking for...a really dense half big brush.....

 
I guess to get all the other brushes are just a bonus......probably get some use of them...always do.....
 
fun to try out...what I have noticed since before with there eyeshadow brushes...smaller brushes is that I dont prefer them over my Mac ones......and others so...I use them for creamy things.....like concealer, paintpots and lipproducts.......on my models.....cause there just so cute and works e´well for that.....

 
But I do like the brush belt you got with them.....
 
One big downside with all of Realtechnics brushes is that all there handles are shaped so that they can stand by them self...but that makes it sooo hard to get them down in brushholders or any storage...
the handles are also made of a rubbery material and that makes it even harder........
 
But I do looove the colors....especially the pink and purple.....
 
So happy I got these...fun to try out some more....
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment