Friday, February 22, 2013

My Pro MakeUpBag Journey Video OUT NOW




Check out my latest video OUT NOW......



Showing and telling you about my pretty new Pro MakeUpBag Journey from MakeUpStore...

 
I looove this bag.....and perfect when you need a good selection of things with you to a client or friend or family member......but still not toooo much....(can you ever have TOO much....aha...dont think so..lol)
 
Looks pretty nice as well.....and with the shoulder strap its not that heavy at all......Before i got this one I was so in to getting a bag with wheels on...
 
But since I found this one my new plan is to get one bigger with wheels on...this one will be my in between bag......
 
For me it really helped cause when I was doing makeup on my friends/models for school I used to bring like 6 different bags....now I just fit everything in this one......
 
 
Looove the material...its a black lacquerm material....little more edgier than just normal black fabric......
 
 
 


And what I really looooove is all the little dividers and pockets in different sizes and shapes......
 
and they are seethrough or mesh fabric so you can always see everything you have in there.....
 
Perfect for me....I easily forget about things I cant see...... lol.....
 
And I am stil suprised about all the things I manage to get in it......
 
I looove this bag and can easily recommend anyone to get a bag like this......
 
I got it at MakeUpStore (Swedish makeup brand) but they do have stores all around the world...visit there website to see closest (if anyone) ....www.makeupstore.com
 
Even when I go on vaccation I pack so many bags just with makeup...maybe I can fit everything in this one.....(and some hairthings and polishes maybe.......lol)
 
Hope you enjoy the video.....
 
Love to hear what you use and loooove for storage of makeup........
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment