Friday, February 22, 2013

Nail fixing time.......finally......Scratch nailfood

 
My hands and nails was desperat needed fixed......and I finally took the time......
 
 
Have to have me some of this Nailfood.........yumiie.....really needed that.....lol......
 
And then they lived happily ever after...(my hands and nails that is...until they go dry again anyway...lol...)
 
 
My Plan for todays Nail look......
 
 
Using my new nailpolish that I got as a gift when I got some makeupstuff...not to long ago......
 
Show you later on........came out really nice....
 
It just feels so good to take care of your hands.....I was so good at this a while back,...now lately i dont treat them as good as I should.......but I will have to get better at this...cause I do think nicely manicure hands and nails looks so much better......and you feel more fresh and move your hands differently as well......
 
I also loove this nailoil....used it for years.....really gives your nails that extra nourishment and treatment that they need.........and well deserve......
 
What do you use for your nails?
 
How do you spoli them?
Manicure at a salon maybe.....?
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment