Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Brush organizing...

 
This is how I organized them for now...
 
Definitly have to come up with something smarter soon....cause I am getting some more brushes........
 
I did leave my brush belt empty so that when I am doing a makeup on someone else I will just fill it with the exact brushes I will need....which is usually sooo many....I have been kind of spoiled with brushes...and used one brush for one thing...I like it so......
 
But I have so many brushes that are laying around in my makeupstorage droors...still havent organized there........have so many new things that are just laying about...thats what often happends and then I dont find them until a while later....and rediscover them.....
 
 
 
 
 
Blending brushes for both personal and other use......
 
 
Here you have some facebrushes to use on clients..........
 
 
Eyeliner and eyebrow angled brushes........and then some for application...flat shader brushes......
 
,
 
This is my personal brushes that I use the most on a daily bases.........
 
 
Have to come up with a better system...
 
I do have plastic jars filled with little beads in them.......but since its been such a mess lately on my makeuptable I dont sit there....so I need to have them in brushbelts......
 
Any suggestions aout the organisation??
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment