Sunday, February 17, 2013

Makeup on my dear model.......exame time soon........

 
 
My dear model LadyPontiac again taking on the wrole as a model...doin it great....
 
Look how beautiful she looks.....
 
I was actually not pleases with this look at all until we added lashes and lips......omg....totally changed the look......now I loooove it......
 
She look so amazing if I can say so myself.....very happy with it...
 
And this lip color looks sooooo amazing on here....hard color tp describe but just a have to have color for anyone with here features and colors........(its Costa Chic from Mac)
 
 
And these lashes might be to much for some people but LadyPontiac sure do pull them off faboulously....
 
Love you darling...thank you...
 
and you look amazing.......
 
Shine like the star you are........;)
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment