Thursday, March 15, 2012

Amazing new Nail decoration.......all blinged up.....



These are like the minx things I bought earlier in gold.......you put them on your nail as a sticker...insted of putting on one gemstone at  a time.....Very smart...and beautiful.....




This is definitly my favourite so far......love that it goes from a lighter shade of color to a brighter......
And its pink..........love it.......this will look so cute......


These one was a little bit smaller in size (every rhinestone) but o so cute aswell........And these are all pink......


And this ones I thought I just try them out because they look like little diamonds.....Also a little smaller in size.....


My absolut favourite among these are definitly the pink down shaded ones......

I so looking forward of using them in a new nail look........You dont have to use them as they are, you can cut then any how you want.......So excited......

They where also on sale..hihi...perfect......

Show you my latest nail look using these......later......coming up soon.....

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment