Thursday, March 22, 2012

Red Line Cateye makeuptutorial

This is my latest makeup look, a video tutorial.....Here down below you will get all the details about this look...what product I used......






This is a very fast and simple look........the pop of color here is in the form of this red bright vibrant eyeliner.......(you can use any color as a eyeliner...check out my other makeuptutorial with a purple eyeliner.....click below)


This is a different take on this look........

Products I used for this makeup look :

Eyes :

EyePrimer potion from Urban Decay
Feline eye kohl pencil from Mac
A Black eyeshadow from Ben nye palette
Cork ? (a brown eyeshadow)from BenNye palette use anything simular to your skintone or 1 shade darker...
Blacktrack fluidline from Mac
Mascara Bold Sumptuos from Estee Lauder
Half lashes from mac No.20 ??
Mixing Liquid from MakeUpStore
A red pigment from Mac
Vanilla from benNye as ahighlight color under the brow

Face and cheeks :

Was a while ago I made this video so I dont really remember what I used......sorry......could be my Estee lauder blush palette or Loverush......
But any reddish/brownish tone looks nice......




Enjoy :)






No comments:

Post a Comment