Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Graffiti Nails.......

These are my graffiti nail polishes.....


Names on the colors (all from Isadora) from the left :

Subway Green 806
Subway Green 806
Spraycan Blue 805
Spraycan Blue 805
Yellow Crew 804
Masterpiece pink 803
Black Tag 801



Very hard to get the accurate color on picture..(on the green ones)


Here you have an example on how the green would look.....



Here you have an example on how the blue would look........obviously you can change the background to any color.......different amount of effect depending on what surface you have in the background...



This is the yellow on top of black....


This is the pink one on top of a white background....



And this is my own absolut favourite black on top of pink, but it will look gorgeous on almost all colors....

I have had these for a long time....I always go back to using the black on top of something.......

I love this effect......Reason why I bought so many of the same brand, was that I first tried the black one in this brand and it went on so beautiful....People in makeupstores asked how I could get the crackeled effect so good.....I just said what I used (this was when it was first new, long time ago) since then I only bought this brand...for graffiti effect......

The only down side with these is that when they are to old.....they just don work the same.....(but thats how it is with all beauty products)

Just wanted to share this with you (it`s old news) but this is just a part of my nail collection........

What do you think of these Graffiti nailpolishes??
Like???or not???
Suggestions on good combo`s using the ones above??



Enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment