Tuesday, March 20, 2012

St Patricks day makeup

Hello.....just wanted to share my St Paddys day look with you......also the look I had on my sons birthday party.......(the party was a big sucess.......so much fun)
all the hard work really paid off.......


             
This is the look.....and below you will see how you accomplish it......


A blanc canvas...........first apply your eyeprimer on the entire eyelid......


Then apply a white base in the innercorner and under the brow and innecorner under the eye...........any cream base will do.... I`m looking for a pretty sharp outer edge so I`ve applied a piece of surgecial tape at the outer corner......


After that it`s time to apply a darker cream base, in this case I`m using Black Bean from NYX. Over the rest of the eyelid and under the rest of the eye.....

Just spread it out and blend in with a synthetic brush or your finger........If you blend it out with a brush a good tip is anyway at the end tap it up, pad on it with your finger.......(the heat of your body/finger will have it melt/blend in perfect)


On top of the surfaces where we applied Milk (my white base) I`m now going over with this eyeshadow Shell from my Ben Nye palette....


Next step is to apply this wonderful greenish/yellow color.....(from Mac called Lucky Green)


Applying that over the rest of the eyelid......padding it on with a flat shader brush.....


This is the result you should have about now....

Time to use your blending brush...to soft up the edges in the crease......
After that apply a darker green color in the outer v and crease.....

And after that we go over that with a blending brush in the crease and outer v....
Blend, blend, blend.......


I`ve here also applied the greenisch/yellow color under the eye......

.....also adding a little of the darker green color to connect the bottom and top outer v. At this step you can remove the tape..........

This is about the look you should have at this point.....


Time for one of my all time glitter favourites to be used,..........It`s a cosmetic glitter from MIST...love this color...it goes with almost every color of make........It`s so amazing......




Blending it on a small tray with my Mixing liquid (from MakeUpStore).....you can also use lashglue or Mac`s fix +......


I`m applying it as an thicker glitter eyeliner under the eye........


You see how this glitter blends in so nice with any color...it just tranforms and adjusting.....so cool......love it.....


Time to wing it out............and make sure to connect the bottom with the top........
I used my Mac Fluidline in Blacktrack (What else??!!). for my waterline I dont really remember if I continued using gelliner or used Feline eyepencil, any black colored eyeproduct will do.......

Also drawed on my brows.......,



At this point it shouls look something like this..........this look is so pretty in any color.......you can go with purples..blues.....anything really.....



Time for some mascara...dont remeber witch one I used either it was my Estee Lauder Sumptuos bold or my Max Factor 2000 calorie mascara.......

After the mascara was dried I applied my super gorgeous lashes....from Mac no.3`s..........I find my self reaching for the all the time...definitly have to get a couple of new ones...soon......


For that little extra bling bling effect.....I added some Diamonds (rhinestones) that goes in a orange/redish color..........three in a row...attached with a little lashglue......And voila......

The completed look.....ta da............






Sorry for the bandana thing (I curled my hair the night before and pined it up, wanted something to keep it in place.......I look like a fortune teller or something....hihi...)


Just wanted you to see the lovely lashes from the front....so gorgeous........No lipstick on yet...sorry.....as usual I was on the go and rushed.....


This after letting my hair down, loose from all the bobbiepins........just wanted to show what was under that bandana thing.....


Oh my......it was so windy and cold outside...here standing watching  a footballgame.......it felt like all the eyemakeup was ginna blow away...but it actuall at lasted...and managed to stay on..really good.....all day and night....



Amazing what a good primer, a good base overall can do........I put on the makeup at 8 o`clock in the morning went to bed at 12 at night...this above and below is how the makeup look still looked.....amazing......

After a a football cup outdoors in the wind and cold (4 games) and the a 8 hours event at night (prepping and cleaning before and after the party)........really long lasting.....


For a video makeup tutorial (more details) check it out Here or


It`s just about the same....some small changes.......

Please comment and subscribe...I`would love to hear your oppinion......

I really do like this look......and the colors you can just change to anything......
I would definitly and do all the time use this look for more occations than St Paddys day......

If you think it to much with all the bling bling and glitter....just skip them and use the eyecolors....or use the same theme but other colors......like purple/blues/browns.......

enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment