Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My latest Mac purches in details.....



Here you have my right now alltime favourite, eyebrow pencil.....This is Stud from Mac..lovely dark brown color.....really dark dark brown,.......it suites me so good......

For years I used a brow trio from Make Up Store and applied it with a angeled brush....you mixed the three colors together.....
....
..but when I found this pencil...I justed skipped that...love it......so easy...and really stays on good......love the screw up ones as well.....cause I`m horrible at sharpen pencils.....and it almost nothing worse than a badly sharpend pencil...


And this is one thing I am trying to practise right now......highlighting...I'`m not very good at it...or I just havent found a products that suites me....yet..I hope....

This is  apigment from Mac called Naked, hopefully it works.....will definitly get ´back to you about this....




And these are my almost favourites when it comes to Mac lashes......No 3`s......they look so fab on.......love them.......I could wear them with every look I make...but it wouldnt be much fun to watch then if it would be the same, day in and day out......





And this is my new loose powder in Nc 30......I probably need to mix it in a little bit with my other loose powder........for a more accurate color.....

I am gonna use this for under the eyes on top of my little brighter concealer.......this is also one step for me to be better at highlighting........







These pens are soooo lovely...totally i love so I had to get aoll of them...they are all from the same series.........I will later post some swatches and more details about them.....

These where definitly my catch of the day........

More details soon coming up........

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment