Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My Mac lipsticks......

Here you have my favourite mac lipsticks........right now....



From the left :

Till Tomorrow (lipcreme) Pro Longwear
Viva Glam II (Satin)
Viva Glam II (Satin)
Brave (Satin)
Please me (matte)
Girl About Town (amplified)
Quick Sizzle (matte)
Russian Red (matte)
Diva (matte)
Captive (satin)






These are the ones in a more nude scale.......some have different textures...and color variation....


  

Here you have them swatched......from left..........



I must say the pink lipsticks does not come of anything like the look in real life.......to bad cause they are lovely...one of them is from Mac`s new spring collection Shop and Cook....Quick Sizzle.....




The pink ones look more red, and the dark red look more brown on the picture..........thats not the case....

One of my big suprice lipsticks are there, that´s Diva it actually looks boring and very dark.....but on top of your lips it look so beautiful, lovely, sexy...whatever you wanna call it........A lot of the girls at the Mac counter where I shop (they all look different, different skintypes and hair color) have this as there favourite lipsticks...it looks good on so many.....no matter what color of eyes and hair....it`s just amazing.........I didnt even wanna try it really but they said it was there favourite so I did..and I was instantly falling in love......



Just a good tip especially when using red lipsticks.....For me anyway I find it better to use a lipliner around my lips (so it doesnt "bleed out")  also to apply a lipliner all over your lips....as abase.
....It will stay on for so much longer.

Also to moisturize your lips with a lipbalm before applying lipstick, very important is to let it dry in the lips before you apply anything on top (the same goes after applying a lipprimer......for the best color payoff when you apply your lippen and lipstick......
                                          

More red...not brown...






These swatches on the other hand are more accurate to reality......

I feel that with all of these lipsticks I pretty much cover the basics in the colorscale, that suites me.......

(the ones I`m missing would be more light pink, peachey and orange tones.....but right now I`m not in to them colors...dont think they suite me as good as these)


I love Mac lipsticks.........and my Estee Lauder ones.......

They have so much color payoff and stay on for quite some time.....
(thats good for me that often forget to touch up...I relay on the first layer I put on........) These could feel a bit pricy, but for me there is no doubt that I would choose them over budget ones,  cause they just last longer, looks nicer on, and I feel comfortble wearing them.....

These are my favourites wright now....

What are yours??
love to hear what you love to wear on your lips?????

.......there so many different lipproducts........lipsticks, lipglosses, lipstains, liptars,lippouts and on and on........

Enjoy :)







No comments:

Post a Comment