Friday, March 16, 2012

My weekly nail look......show and tell.....

This is my weekly nail look.........(changes it a little bit as we went)

Here you have a tutorial, or I wouldnt ´really call it a tutorial more show and tell....


Filed down nails and moisturized with oil and more......



First step is to paint your nails with a basecoat...I´m as usuall using OPI natural base coat.



Then one or two layers of a lack nailpolish.


(At this step I changed my plans about what I was going for with this look)

I was gonna use the yellow graffiti polish on almost all nails...but it did not turn out as I hoped so I justed did it at one nail......


Just to show you the process of the Graffiti nailpolish (this wasnt the best but you can see a little bit anyway)


 A couple of seconds later........


And again.....a few seconds...



And this is almost the finished result....not at all how it usually becomes........But I still liked the yellow agains the black, so I keept this nail.......




This is how I painted the thumb nail.....(step 1)


This is how I started of.......on the ring finger thinner at the top and thicker at the bottom......the other fingers where made the opposite way.......I later changed all fingers except the ring finger on one hand....




This is how the right hand was fixed......(at these pictures still a little messy....)


This was the second step on the thumb.....ad a thinner line of the pink glitter....


On this picture tried to save the nails I earlier decided to change......


And here you have the finishes result.......


Sorry for the blurry picture...........this is my right hand....(one finger is all covered with glitter)


And after all that.....the left hand finished.....


Thumb with a topcoat on top...all finished.....



Here you have the products I used :

Scratch nails nail food (nail oil)
OPI Basecoat natural
Isadora Graffitinails yellow crew (I should of shaked the bottle better before)
Viva La Diva no.70 and no.71
Seche Vite top coat

It didnt end up as I thought...but it`s wearable..........not totally happy...but I might fix it later......

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment