Monday, March 5, 2012

More Mac-Mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac


This was my finished look at the Mac event.......






This is my old Makeup look (pretty much the same colorsceem but my look was more intence.....)




This is the made up look the freelance makeupartisted fixed.....


This is me and my lovely friend....she also got her makeup done.....



A blue fluidline eyeliner (waveline).....and some gorgeous lashes....



(sorry for the bad liplook....just ate and wanted a picture of the eyes and full makeup..)


Love these lashes.........

Will later write all the makeup products I used for this look.....

She used amazingly 9 shadows........

It was a very colorful collection......twelve new eyeshadows......
All the shadows for this look is not from the new collection.....


Enjoy :)

More to come......my purches and new nail look/nail tutorial......

No comments:

Post a Comment