Wednesday, March 28, 2012

MakeupLook after injury.......

Just had to show you my sexy neckcollar......here matched with the makeup........or maybe makeup matched with collar...?!!





I just had to share this picture...this is how I felt when I woke up and could move my neck........Lookin good....hihhi




On the eyes (to match the collar) :

Eyeprimer Urban decay eyshadow primer potion
Black Bean from NYX Jumbo eyepencil
Silver eyeshadow from Make Up Store
Deep blue from Mac
a lighter blue color in the crease from Make Up Store
Blacktrack fluidline from Mac
Mascara from Maxfactor 2000 kalorie

On the lips :
Pink Lipbalm from Lipsyl
Captivity from Mac

On the neck :
Neck collar from Pharmacy
hihih

Face:
After face and eye moisturizer
Smashbox photoready primer
Pro Longewar studio foundation from Mac (Nc45/Nc42)
Concealer from MakeUpStore

Cheeks ;

Studio Tech from Mac
Contouring palette from Sleekmakeup
Blush from Estee Lauder palette (used 3 different)

Soon coming up....what I bought at Mac......



No comments:

Post a Comment