Friday, March 23, 2012

Black brown smoked out CatEye...quick tut......

This is a quickie tutorial.......(why its a quick is both thast this look is sooooo fast to make and that I forgot to take pictures for every step....hihi.)


After primed my eyes with Urban decays primer potion......I used my Feline black kohl pencil from Mac to draw out the cat eye shape, and then filled it in as you can see above...also applied a piece of tape to make it even more of a cateye.....


Next step was to pad on black eyeshadow on top of where I lined the Black kohl pencil Feline.......


(I first blended out the black, but stayed as fare down as I could)

Next step is to ad a color simular to your own skintone (maybe 1 shade darker)and apply this in the crease and down to meet up and blend with the black...to not make it to harsh I am applying the brown in my case with a  blending brush...



Time for some blending....and blend...and blend.... (sorry for the horrible photo, sometimes I shouldnt take a photo, but I wanted to show you as many steps as I can..)


When they are half melting together......(why I say half is because my idea of this look is that you can still....imagine the cateyeshape under the blended part.......) this is about the resulte you would have......

Remove the tape and your result should be.......




Something like this.....


After that I forgot to take photos.....so I just explain ...........I added eyeliner.....very cateye shape.....very drawed out and Winged out............also used the eyeliner under the eye.....Then some mascara...and then I was done...obvisously this look would look 100 % more intence and sexy, cateye with some lashes.......(maybe halflashes..)



Obviously I added more than that.......like contoured my cheeks....and applied blush.....(a little ambering rose from Mac)


And on the lips after lipbalm......My Barley Nude from Estee Lauder......A little mac lipglass gloss on top of that.......



Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment