Thursday, March 8, 2012

Makeup tutorial Greens and blues....

It was a very long time since I made a picture makeup tutorial so here you have it ......(excuse the bad pictures was photod during my very quick 15 minutes morning routine.....)


Here you have the finishes look...interested how to achive it...see below.....


Start by priming your eyelid all the way up to the brow.........


Then apply your first color, this is a light shimmery green/yellow from Mac ...I just use a flat shader brush to apply it.....


Apply it almost all the way on the lid....


Blend the edges of the green shadow with a blending brush,
 here using my Mac 217...


Now it`s time to ad the outer corner and crease color, I`m first using a dark blue shadow from Mac. After that apply a even darker blue in the outer v and up a little bit in the crease......



Then it'`s time for some blending here using my 217, to blend the crease in.......Blend, blend , blend.....


Also connect the outer v with the blue colors with the line under the eye......(before this step I actually applied a green-metallic, eyeliner as abase.......


Dont forget to blend in the two colors in the middle......


Here I have already applied my eyeliner, using my Mac`s fluidline in Blacktrack



And here Im coloring my waterline with my Eyekohl pencil in Feline from Mac


And some brows on top of that...almost done........


Dont forget to apply your mascara, or in this case first mascara (bottom and top lashes) and then Falsies......


Now the eyemakeup is complete just added Mac`s no 3``s (definitly my second best lashes so far)




Some lips on that to complete the look.........lipliner from Nivea longlsting something as a base......


Lipstick on top (Diva from Mac).....to finish of the look.....


I also added Cheek color in the form of some contouring and blush from Estee Lauder (a palette)









 
I did blend out the crease with a slightly light blue color...and added a highlight...(I didnt get that on camera)

Please try this look out and tell me what you think??

I personally love this extravagant look....even though its very simple...not so many colors...and only took about 5-10 minutes.......

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment