Monday, March 5, 2012

My Makeup from Mac event...finally.....Mac, Mac, Mac

Here you have the pictures from the Mac event I went to last week......

I was supposto upload so many posts this weekend, but I had problems with uploading.....so I will post my nail look and my new purchases later this week....




This is one of Macs new spring collections.....Love the colorful take.....



Here I am getting maked up........



I told here that I normally use lots of color even to my day to day makeup...so she ended up using 9 different colors (count them up later).....

...the funny thing was that I`ve done a more colorful/pigmented version of this look my self....hihi (show you in my next post later on tonight)


It was a very nice look...as you will able to see in my later post after this one......coming up....

But me and all the girls that know me there (from the Mac counter) told her that she had free hands to do a really cool and colorful look...no limits.....
This girl was a freelance makeup artist working for Mac.....so this was the first time I seen here......

You will see the result in next blogpost....coming up very soon....next post......

Check it out.......

Also check out my upcoming post about all my nice purchases from this collection and Mac overall.......

No comments:

Post a Comment