Saturday, March 24, 2012

Cleaning my brushes.......quick show....

Time to do some brush cleaning.....a little intence..treatment for my most used brushes.....,




Here you have the Shampoo I use for my brushes......(sometimes I use soap for the synthetic brushes I didnt this time......)


I use these desposable white plastic cups......a take a click (not to much) in the bottom of the cup......I then after rensing the brushes and take a small bit of shampoo on every brush, then put them in the cup.......and stire around a little......


I let them stand like that for some time......the I rense (really therelly) of the brushes and squeese out all the moist......



Then I take a tissue for every brush and rap the brush with it.......tight around so it keeps/dries in to the right shape..........I will show you later more i to every step...it is a procedure.......(I must say)......

But the better care ou take of your brushes the better they will last.......

Very important when your letting them to dry is to let them lay down....not standing up with the handle down......then the water will dripp down and couls get them to be loose..and destroy them.......I ususally around the papertowels also rap everyone of them in a towel......

Show you more in detail later......

Before I used to stand a´nd wash them until they where clean...no I noticed that if I leave them a little bit with a small amount of shampoo they will be clean without really no hastle......Suites me better..... (dont leave them too long though)

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment