Monday, March 12, 2012

Purple/turqouise poison makeup tutorial

I`m so sorry for got the cord for transfering my pictures for this makeup look....but I will post them later....

Here you have my latest makeuptutorial....



What I didnt do i the video was to show what i added to my cheeks and lips....

I went for pretty subtile cheeks...but more on the lips....a beautiful bright pink lipstick from Mac`s shop and cook collection called Quick Sizzle.....And topped it of with a lipgloss from Smashbox.....(That I just reviewed)

This pink lipstick is soooo Pink.......(more to the pink/purple tone.....)

This is a look I wear all the time........for everyday....love it...Dare to wear.......



Products I used :

Eyes

Eyeprimer potion from Urban Decay
Milk from Nyx jumboeyepencil
PaintPots from Mac (Pure Creation, Half Wild, Imaginary)
Eyeshadows from my Ben Nye palette`s
Vanilla, Shell, Turqouise, pink ??
Poison Plum from SugarPill Burning Heart palette
Vanilla pigment from Mac
Eyeliner fluidline from Mac Blacktrack
Mascara from Estee Lauder  Sumptuos Bold
Feline eyekajal kohl pencil
Lashes no 3`s from Mac
Brow pencil from Mac in Stud

Face :

Primer from Smashbox photo finish
Studio fix pro longwear foundation Nc 42/Nc45 from Mac
Studio fix concealer
Studio fix (powder foundation)


Cheeks :

Studio Tech from Mac
Contouring palette from Sleekmakeup in Medium
Blush (2) from Estee Lauder palette


Lips :

Lipbalm
Prep and prime from Mac
Lipliner from Nivea in a pink/purple shade
Lipstick from Mac Shop and cook collection Quick Sizzle (matte)
A gloss from Smashbox (lasted soo long....)


Soon coming up.......a new makeup tutorial.....greenish/yellow and purple.......as soon as I get the cord for uploading I will show you........

Enjoy:)


No comments:

Post a Comment