Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Just another make up look......

Sorry I didnt have much time yesterday to post anything.....but here you have one of look from yesterday....



Sorry for the horrific eyebrows...I just couldnt find my eyebrow pencil.....and it just wasnt my brow day......





On the lids of course my favourite eyeshadows from Ben Nye........Turqouise, vanilla and Poison Plum from Sugar Pill (Burning Heart palette)



Sometimes I redescover some products like for this look I found a Mac lipstick called Brave...loving it.....a nudish pink color......

I also redescovered a blush I´ve been ignoring for a while now..........it`s from Mac (dont remember the name right now but it will come.....show you later)

It looks so......blend so boring...but it`s just lovely on...and I know I bought it for a reason......


This is a simplier version of........

....this look..........


Please check it out and comment and subscribe........

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment