Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Makeup look of the day......electric teal.......

I justed wanted to share my daily look........a black, half smokey eye with an electric teal liner.......






I´m in this eye look using the new eyeshadow I bought from Mac......Electric teal.....as a eyeliner.....all around the eye.......
I mixed in with a small amount of Mac`s fix plus........

To top it of a nude colored lip........Later on tonight I think I will actually change the lip to a more colorful like a pink (My new one) or a red or maybe Diva from Mac...we will see, show you later...

For the eyes :

Eyeprimerpotion from Urban decay
Black Bean from NYX jumbo eyepencil
Black (shadow) from my Ben Nye palette
Light brown (simular to your skincolor) from my Ben nye palette
Milk from NYX Jumbo eyepencil
A turqouise eye kohl pencil from Mac
Electric Teal from Mac
Mascara Estee Lauder Sumptuos bold mascara
Lashes no.3`s from Mac
Brpwpencil from Mac in Stud


Face ;

Smaxhbox photofinish faceprimer
Pro Longwear studio fix from Mac in Nc45/Nc 42
Concealer studio fix from Mac in Nw 40
Prep and prime loose powder (colorless)

Cheeks :

Studio Tech from Mac (a couple of shades darker than your skintone)
Sleek Makeup contouring palette in Medium


Lips :

Lipbalm Vaseline
Lipstick from Estee Lauder Barely Nude (cream)


Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment