Saturday, March 17, 2012

Sugar Pill-Burning Heart.....



This the fabolous Burning Heart Palette , a highly pigmented color palette from SugarPill. Consist of 4 colors of eyeshadows.....
I absolut love this palette, very easy to bring with you...and love the colors........Love the full packaging and product.......

(I know this product is old, but I jut wanted to share my love for it......)



It comes in this compact with 4 lovely eyeshadows and a mirror.........pretty good size.........and since they are so higly pigmented.....you only have to use small amount.........rather building it up until you get the result you want............



This Orange is called Flamepoint.......and as all the others it really is on fire.......bright and orange....


This yellow is called Buttercupcake...........I dont know if it looks like a buttercupcake..maybe.....dont know....but it certinly is yellow....

...What I find with all yellow eyeshdows is that its really hard to find a really good and intence one.......just hard to apply looking as you want......

This one is anyway one of the better ones I use.....but I still often tend to go over it again with another yellow, just to intensyfy it even more.....



This red color is called Love +......havent really used it that much.....but as all the others it`s very high pigmented and a very good color payoff........

you could even use it as a blush (very carefully and with a light hand but.....)


And to my purple favourite...........called Poison Plum.......This is definitly if not the absolut No1, one of my all time purple eyeshadows favourites......Totally diggin it....

..I use it in so many of my "standard makeup looks"......
Love everything about it..good size....the best pigmentation.....and the color payoff is so intence and deep/bright......Just love it......



.....and the palette has this cute little mirror.....the full compact is really nit....so easy to bring....and lovely design.......This is one of my "Have to have makeup things" definitly........


Here you have them swatched........(notice :this is without any base, no primer)

You can see that the red and purple look more intence, I would say thats my take on it as well......Like I said yellow colors overall are much more difficult to get to stand out/show up really....




This is definitly one of my all times Must Have Makeup........totally sold on this product.....I had it for a pretty long time, and I use the purple all the time and look how much is still left...it just shows how little you really need to use.......to get good colorpayoff...

Love it...if you havent got one make sure to get your hands on one...........

Have you tried it?

What do you think of it??

Enjoy :)









No comments:

Post a Comment