Thursday, March 29, 2012

my new Mac pencils.....swatched and more.....



They are called Pearlglide Intense Eyeliner......And oboy are they intense.......


Here you have :

Petrol Blue (a gorgeous deep blue)
Designer Purple (a lovely bright purple)
Black Swan (black gold/silver sparkels)
Lord it up (a brown copparish gold sparkels color)

And here you have :

Black Line (thats not black, more olive green with gold sparkles)
Undercurrent (deep intence green color wit gold sparkles...so beautiful)
Industrial (a bright blue/grey sparkley color)

All of them has a sparkle and glitter in them....more or less.....gold and silver reflects.........lovin it.......



They are just soooo lovely and beautiful...I`m so happy I found them, I was actually just standing waiting for the girl at the counter..and I asked her quick for a tip for a golden pencil...first she brought me something...and it was a little golden but I was really looking for something more sparkly......She then pointed me to these....and I picked up one and tried it on...and I just wanted to try them all......and loved them all.........

They didnt look that funny and gorgeous when I walked passed them at first....so that really gets you to think that  to never  judge a product of its cover......try it first..you never know when you might find your next favourite......






This is what it says about these pencils on mac`s webpage.....
An eye pencil that provides rich, luxurious colour with a touch of shimmer and sparkle. Soft, smooth, creamy formula glides on for a perfectly intense line, yet... yet its soft texture allows you to blend. Long-wearing. Smudge-proof.





As you can see, one side is justed drawed on and one side is smudge, blended out......


There so incredible intence and really longlasting...I can still see them on my hand..and I washed my hands many many times...and use my hands a lot......


Just pictures in different lights so yo can see........

This is definitly now one of my Must have`s....totally in love......will definitly try to incorparate them in all different looks......

I have  avery good idea of a makeup look soon coming up in  a makeup tutorial...

I know probably to much japping about and the result a long blogpost..but I just love them..they earned it.........

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment