Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My new Mac purchase.........




Here you have all the things I got yesterday at my Mac counter, probably would of got some more things, but I came in so late, and it was only one working.....still she helped me with the best service...they are always so kind to me.......


I was actually looking for 2 pencils.......came out with seven...and still missed to get the one I was going for.....


Refill/stockup on my Brow pencil in Stud...I run out the other day....and that was no fun at all...my eyebrows looked like........?%&/#......no fun......


I was also looking for something that gives a little extra higlight on the cheeks, so far I have not really found anything that really suites me......But we will see with this...


Also bought this loose powder, a couple of shades brighter than my skin color, to apply under the eyes....maybe mix a little with my normal one....


And for every 500 sek (£ 50, Euro 60, $70-80 ) you shopped for you got 100 sek (£10, $ 14, Euro 10 )to shop for so I added this to reach 2000 sek......
I only had one of them anyway..so i did need to stock up..cause I`ve used them a lot....


I`m happy with my purchases, wasnt supposto get so many pencils....but they are sooooo adorable...you will see.........swatching them later..........and going in more in detail what I bought.....

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment